Anti Depression Medicine
Cureayu No Stress capsules are well-known for its ability to reduce both physical and emotional stress. They provide essential assistance in conquering sadness and anxiety while also improving memory, focus, and the capacity to comprehend visual information. This Ayurvedic treatment is specifically developed to target and alleviate the symptoms of melancholy and anxiety, making it a comprehensive option for anyone seeking relief from both the physical and psychological effects of stress.
Ingredients and their Uses:
|Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)||Rt||160mg|
|Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)||W.P.||130mg|
|Jyotismati (Celastrus paniculatus)||Sd||80mg|
|Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis )||W.P||130mg|
- Shatavari –
- It contains a number of phytochemicals called steroidal saponins, such as Sterols, Alkaloids, Isoflavones, Flavonoids, and Shatavarins. It contains a variety of minerals, including manganese, copper, zinc, and cobalt.
- Vitamins A and C are also present in it.
- Shatavari is useful for treating various psychiatric issues such as anxiety, stress, emotional distress, and dementia because it is a strong mood enhancer.
- It regulates serotonin levels and aids in easing a number of anxiety symptoms, such as agitation, restlessness, and cold hands and feet.
- The powerful anti-depressant’s capacity to calm the mind, lessen irritation, and increase energy and endurance.
- It comprises a group of powerful compounds known as bacosides. Bacosides have antioxidant properties, particularly in the brain.
- It enhances memory, focus, and the capacity to process visual information.
- By improving mood and lowering cortisol levels, it also lessens stress and anxiety.
- It lowers stress and anxiety as well as calms the brain.
- As it acts as a brain tonic and enhances intelligence, focus, and memory, it also improves memory.
- Its strong anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, and anti-stress qualities are helpful in treating many mental health issues like depression, dementia, restlessness, etc.
- Jyotismati –
- It helps the brain, nerves, and other organs perform better.
- It regulates the brain’s acetylcholine levels and enhances mental abilities like reasoning, focus, and memory.
- It has antidepressant qualities.
- It helps in depression by elevating dopamine and serotonin levels in the brain.
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)