CENTOFIZZ For Pathri/Stone
Is a tablet created specifically to support healthy kidney function and naturally dissolve kidney stones. The extracts of Pashanbhed, Varuna, Kulthi, Gokhru, and Nimbu Satva in this product are all recognised to have positive health effects. CENTOFIZZ Kidney Dissolver Tablets help prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs) by draining out dangerous germs from the urinary system and halting their growth thanks to their natural antiseptic and diuretic qualities.
Overall, CENTOFIZZ effervescent tablets are an excellent option for anyone wishing to support normal kidney function, avoid the production of kidney stones, and get rid of kidney stones they already have. The all-natural components of this product combine to offer a secure and efficient treatment for renal health problems. If you’re looking for a pleasant and natural method to promote the health of your kidneys, try CENTOFIZZ!
Ingredients and their uses.
|1.||Pashanbhed (Bergenia Legulata)||Rz||80 mg|
|2.||Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala)||St.Bk||80 mg|
|3.||Kulthi (Dolichos Bifforus)||Frt||80 mg|
|4.||Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris)||Frt||80 mg|
|5.||Jav Kshar (Alkaline Ash of Hordeum Vulgare)||Wp||40 mg|
|6.||Moolikshar (Alkaline ash of Raphanus Sativus)||Wp||40 mg|
|7.||Apamarg Kshar (Alkaline ash of Achyranthes aspera)||Wp||40 mg|
|8.||Shweta Parpati (Kshar Parpati)||Pdr||40 mg|
|9.||Hazrul Yahood Bhasam (Calcined Lime Silicate)||Pdr||40 mg|
|10.||Sajjikhar (Carbonate of Soda)||Pdr||2.40 gm|
|11.||Nimbu Satva (Citrus Medica)||Pdr||2.16 gm|
- Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata)-
- Also known as the Pashanbhedain Indian system of medicine.
- The term Pashanbhed derives from an Aryan word that means “that which breaks or destroys stones.”
- A perennial herb called Bergenia ligulata can be found growing untamed in rocks and stones. It is known that this herb can dissolve kidney stones.
- Urinary issues including kidney and bladder stones are treated with bergenia ligulata.
- Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala)-
- Crataeva nurvala herb is one of the best long-acting remedies with the ability to break stones
- Studies have shown that the Varuna ingredient lupeol reduces the body’s production of oxalates, which when paired with calcium can cause kidney stones by inhibiting the action of the enzyme glycolate oxidase.
- Given that it may stop the formation of kidney stones, Varuna is also used as a natural diuretic.
- Kulthi (Dolichos bifforus)-
- Kulthi has the ability to treat kidney stones since it has a significant level of antioxidant and radical scavenging action in addition to proteins and calories.
- Phytic acid, fiber, and phenolic acid are just a few of the natural bioactive elements that are high in it.
- Kidney stone treatment has a great deal of potential with these active components.
- According to clinical trials, the decoction of Kulthi dal breaks up urinary stones into tiny pieces, which prompts the body to excrete the stones.
- Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris)-
- The plant gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) is extensively used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
- The little, leafy gokhru plant belongs to the caltrop plant family.
- Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), which has anti-lithiasis qualities, aids in preventing the formation of stones.
- Additionally, it helps reduce the size of already formed stones and avoids diseases like cystitis.
- Gokhru powder aids in the expulsion of excess uric acid, promoting the kidneys’ healthy function. Gokhru is utilised to cure renal disorders and urine issues in addition to being a purifier.
- Jav Kshar (Alkaline Ash of Hordeum Vulgare)
- Javakshar is said to have lithophytic characteristics that can help dissolve kidney stones.
- It is well-known for its diuretic properties, which promote greater urine output and may aid in removing kidney stones.
- Javakshar is known to contain antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects, which can aid in the relief of pain and inflammation caused by kidney stones.
- Moolikshar (Raphanus Sativus alkaline ash)-
- Despite the probability that it originated from the Mediterranean yellow cress (Raphanus raphanistrum), cultivated radish is a traditional kitchen garden vegetable that is solely known in its cultivated form.
- Apamarg Kshar (Alkaline ash of Achyranthes aspera)
- It is renowned for its potential advantages in kidney stone treatment and supporting kidney health since it is produced from the alkaline ash of the Achyranthes aspera plant.
- It is also known for its diuretic qualities, which can enhance urine output and facilitate toxin elimination, perhaps benefiting kidney health.
- It is known to contain anti-inflammatory qualities, which may aid in the reduction of inflammation in the kidneys and the relief of discomfort associated with kidney stones.
- Shweta Parpati (Kshar Parpati)
- It is an Ayurvedic formulation with potential advantages in kidney stone treatment and renal health.
- It may help with the breakdown of kidney stones by breaking them down into tiny fragments for easier excretion.
- It is also recognized for its urine-alkalizing action, which can aid in the prevention of some kidney stones by providing an unfavorable environment for stone development.
- It is believed to have diuretic qualities, increasing urine output and clearing away toxins, which can benefit kidney health in general.
- Hazrul Yahood Bhasam (Calcined Lime Silicate)
- It is believed to have lithologic characteristics, which means it may help dissolve some forms of kidney stones.
- Hazrul Yahood Bhasam is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine to help break down kidney stones into tiny fragments, allowing them to move through the urine system more easily.
- It is known to have diuretic qualities, which can help increase urine output and possibly aid in the removal of kidney stones.
- Hajrul Yahood Bhasam is also employed in several traditional methods to maintain general kidney health.
- Swarjika kshara (Sajjikhar)-
- Is mostly recommended for the treatment of stomach lumps and acid discomfort.
- Raphanus sativus (radish), an annual or sometimes perennial (family Brassicaceae) invades grasslands and open/disturbed areas regularly (gulma). It is an alkali made from certain plant species.
- The Nimbu Satva (Citrus Medica)-
- It helps avoid kidney stones by reducing urine acidity.
- The citrate found in lemons prevents kidney stones from forming in the body.
- Smaller stones that are easily transported via urine are formed when larger stones break down.
Direction for use.
- Step1: Drop a tablet in 150 ml of normal water
- Step2: Wait till the tablet dissolves completely & stir well
- Step3: Enjoy the drink
- Coconut water
- Cottage cheese
- Horse gram