Best Onion oil for Dandruff
About 100,000 hairs of hair follicles cover the average human head. A daily hair loss of 50 to 100 is pretty common. Due to the concurrent growth of new hairs, this is typically not evident. When the hair that has fallen out is not replaced by new hair, it results in hair loss.
Alopecia manifests itself in many different ways. Your entire body or just your scalp may be affected, and it may happen quickly or gradually. One or more of the following factors are frequently connected to hair loss.
Health issues, hormonal changes, and family history (inheritance) Stress, stress management techniques, hairstyles, hair treatments, and, most importantly, poor nutrition.
Our modern diet has seen a significant modification in the last few decades. It is caused by advances in food processing technology, the loss of minerals and other nutrients from the soil, the use of food chemicals, and an increase in the consumption of high-calorie “Fast-food” with poor nutritional value.
People find it quite difficult to fulfil their dietary requirements even when eating what they think is a “well-balanced diet”. People find it challenging to meet their nutritional needs. For many people, nutritional supplements are an effective way to replace any missing essential nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, herbs, and phytonutrients.
Hair 2 Glow Onion Oil offers time-tested ingredients for Hair fall, Hair loss, Rough Hair, Weak or Thin Hair, Premature greying, Dandruff, etc.
Ingredients and their Uses.
|1.||Red Onion Oil – Allium cepa||5.00%|
|2.||Wheat Germ Oil –Triticum vulgare||2.00%|
|3.||Chamomile Extract – Matricaria recutita||2.00%|
|4.||Camellia seed Oil – Camellia oleifera||2.00%|
|5.||Pea Sprout oil – Pisum sativum||2.00%|
|6.||Argan Oil – Argania spinosa||1.50%|
|7.||Sweet Almond Oil – Prunus dulcis||1.50%|
|8.||Sunflower Oil – Helianthus annus||0.50%|
|9.||Green Tea Seed Oil – Camellia sinensis||0.50%|
|10||Refined Mustard Oil – Brassica juncea||0.50%|
|11.||Curry Leaves Extract – Murraya koenigii||0.50%|
|12.||Soya Oil – Glycine max||0.20%|
- Red Onion Oil –
- It is incredibly rich in vital minerals including iron, potassium, and magnesium as well as vitamins B6, C, and Folate. It contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Sulphur, a crucial element required for hair growth, is a great source of sulphur in it. Amino acids contain sulphur, which is a component of the hair protein Keratin.
- Onion, red Hair on the scalp strengthens hair follicles and the scalp, which promotes thicker, longer hair growth.
- It nourishes the scalp, encourages hair growth, fortifies the roots, and prevents hair fall to promote hair growth.
- Because onion hair oil contains the strong antioxidant quercetin, it effectively heals dandruff.
- It helps stop hair from prematurely greying.
- Utilising onion oil on a regular basis nourishes the scalp, conditions the hair, prevents dry, frizzy hair, and promotes hair development.
- It combats the lice problem
- Wheat Germ Oil –
- It is rich in linoleic acid, which feeds and conditions the hair.
- It has nourishing and moisturising qualities that help to repair the harm and stop hair loss and dandruff.
- Chamomile Extract –
- It has antiseptic qualities that clear grease and grime from hair follicles, plug them, and encourage hair growth.
- Hair will be strengthened and kept safe from simple harm.
- It maintains healthy, clean hair.
- Camellia Seed Oil –
- Being naturally rich in antioxidants like vitamin E and polyphenols makes it a very protective oil, boosting the skin’s capacity to protect itself from external irritants. When used on the hair and scalp, it moisturises, softens, adds shine, and controls dandruff.
- Pea Sprout Oil –
- In order to renew and revitalise hair from the root, it provides the scalp and hair with the necessary nutrients and antioxidants that are highly useful for hair growth.
- The Telogen phase of the hair growth cycle is shortened, which helps the hair follicle stem cells to become stronger.
- Argan Oil –
- It is loaded with fatty acids and potent antioxidants like Vitamin E, both of which have been proven to be good for the hair and scalp.
- It moisturises and hydrates the skin, strengthens the scalp, guards against damage from colouring and styling, provides sun protection, and aids in preventing hair loss.
- Sweet Almond Oil –
- It is rich in the vital minerals magnesium, calcium, and zinc as well as vitamin B7 (biotin).
- It keeps hair strong, silky, and less likely to develop split ends.
- With its natural SPF-5, it can also aid in preventing sun damage to your hair.
- Sunflower Oil –
- It has Oleic and Linoleic acids, which can prevent hair breakage and may give the appearance that hair is developing more quickly.
- It has anti-inflammatory characteristics that could ease itchy scalp and dandruff.
- It includes GLA, which can aid in preventing hair loss and balding.
- Green Tea Oil –
- Flavonoids, which are potent antioxidants, are found in them and protect the skin and hair from oxidative and UV damage.
- It gets rid of dandruff, stops hair from falling out, and makes it brighter and shinier.
- Refind Mustard Oil –
- It contains a lot of good fats, such as omega-3 fatty acids. It helps in lowering scalp and hair follicle inflammation.
- Due to its anti-fungal characteristics, which prevent dandruff, it functions as a natural conditioner, nourishes the scalp and hair, increases blood circulation, and encourages hair development.
- Curry leaves Extracts –
- It contains a lot of proteins and antioxidants that maintain your hair strong and healthy by scavenging free radicals.
- Soya Oil –
- It is rich in vitamins, manganese, and healthy fatty acids.
- The non-greasy oil works wonder for sealing in moisture, enhancing shine, promoting hair development, enhancing elasticity, and reducing hair loss in your hair.