The average Human head has about 100,000 hairs with similar numbers of hair follicles. It is quite normal to lose 50 to 100 hairs a day. This usually isn’t noticeable because new hairs are growing at the same time. Hair loss occurs when new hair doesn’t replace the hair that has fallen out.
Hair loss (alopecia) appears in many different ways. It can come suddenly or gradually and affect just your scalp or whole body. Hair loss is typically related to one or more of the following factors.
Family History (Heredity), Hormonal changes, Medical conditions Radiation therapy to the head, Stress, Hairstyles and Hair treatments, and above all Poor nutrition.
Over the past few decades, there have been dramatic changes in our modern diet. It is due to Food processing technologies and techniques, Soil depletion of minerals and other nutrients, Food chemical usage, and a Growing population of high-calorie “Fast-food “with little nutritional value
People find it quite difficult to fulfill their dietary requirements even when eating what they think is a “well-balanced diet” and for many people, nutritional supplements are an effective method of restoring those missing Essential nutrients like vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, Phytonutrients, and Diet.
Hair 2 Glow Onion Oil offers time-tested ingredients for Hair fall, Hair loss, Rough Hair, Weak or Thin Hair, Premature graying, Dandruff, etc.
Ingredients and their Uses.
|1.||Red Onion Oil – Allium cepa||5.00%|
|2.||Wheat Germ Oil –Triticum vulgare||2.00%|
|3.||Chamomile Extract – Matricaria recutita||2.00%|
|4.||Camellia seed Oil – Camellia oleifera||2.00%|
|5.||Pea Sprout oil – Pisum sativum||2.00%|
|6.||Argan Oil – Argania spinosa||1.50%|
|7.||Sweet Almond Oil – Prunus dulcis||1.50%|
|8.||Sunflower Oil – Helianthus annus||0.50%|
|9.||Green Tea Seed Oil – Camellia sinensis||0.50%|
|10||Refined Mustard Oil – Brassica juncea||0.50%|
|11.||Curry Leaves Extract – Murraya koenigii||0.50%|
|12.||Soya Oil – Glycine max||0.20%|
- Red Onion Oil –
- It is loaded with an immense amount of Vitamin C, B6, Folate, and essential minerals like iron, potassium, and magnesium. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is an excellent source of sulfur, a vital element needed for hair growth. Sulfur is found in amino acids and it makes up a compound of hair protein Keratin.
- Red Onion Hair on the scalp strengthens hair scalp and follicles which helps to grow hair thicker and longer.
- It promotes hair growth by nourishing the scalp, promotes hair growth, strengthening the roots, and averts hair fall.
- It treats dandruff by virtue of the potent antioxidant quercetin in onion hair oil.
- It assists in reversing the premature greying of hair.
- Regular use of Onion Oil nurtures the scalp and acts as a conditioner for the hair which prevents dry and frizzy hair issues and boosts hair growth.
- It fights lice infestation.
- Wheat Germ Oil –
- It is rich in Linoleic acid that nourishes and conditions the hair.
- It possesses moisturizing and conditioning properties which are useful in repairing the damage and preventing hair loss and dandruff.
- Chamomile Extract –
- It contains antiseptic properties that get rid of dirt and grease, clog hair follicles and promote hair growth.
- It will strengthen your hair and protect it from easy damage.
- It keeps hair clean and fresh.
- Camellia Seed Oil –
- It is a highly protective oil, being naturally rich in antioxidants including vitamin E and polyphenols, thereby enhancing the skin’s natural ability to safeguard it from external irritants, when applied to hair and scalp, it hydrates, Softens adds luster, and tames dandruff.
- Pea Sprout Oil –
- It is very beneficial for hair growth, feeding both scalp and hair with essential nutrients and antioxidants to refresh and revitalize hair from the root.
- It shortens the Telogen phase of the hair growth cycle helping to strengthen hair follicle stem cells.
- Argan Oil –
- It is full of fatty acids and powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin E, which have been shown to have benefits for the scalp and hair.
- It moisturizes and conditions, improves scalp health, prevents styling and colorings damage, gives Sun protection also helps in hair loss.
- Sweet Almond Oil –
- It is rich in vitaminB7 (Biotin) and essential minerals magnesium, Calcium & zinc.
- It helps to keep hair healthy, strong soft, and less prone to split ends.
- It can also help protect your hair from sun damage with natural SPF-5.
- Sunflower Oil –
- It contains Oleic acid and linoleic acid which can stop hair breakage and may make it seem like hair is growing faster.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which may help calm dandruff and relieve itchy scalp.
- It also contains GLA (gamma alpha-linolenic acid that can help to get rid of hair fall and baldness).
- Green Tea Oil –
- It contains powerful antioxidants, Flavonoids which protect the hair and skin from damage caused by UV radiation and free radicals.
- It also eliminates dandruff and protects hair from falling and increases its brightness and luster.
- Refind Mustard Oil –
- It is high in fats including Omega3 fatty acids. This helps is reducing inflammation in hair and scalp.
- It acts as a natural conditioner, nourishes scalp and hair, boosts blood circulation, and promotes hair growth, due to its anti-fungal properties preventing dandruff.
- Curry leaves Extracts –
- It is rich in antioxidants and proteins, these antioxidants neutralize free radicals and keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Soya Oil –
- It is full of good Fatty acids, Manganese and Vitamins.
- This non-greasy oil is great for sealing your hairs for moisture retention improving shine, encouraging hair growth, improving elasticity, and preventing hair loss.
Best oil for hair growth!
Quality product at an affordable price.
Nice Product & No Hair Fall / Smooth Hair. Everyone can try once and see that it is not bad.
It really works for me.
Amazing hair 2 glow onion oil
Recently I bought this hair oil ,it got delivered on time & in good condition .
the onion oil is nice and it gives you soothing felling when u apply it .