Hair care prevents hair fall and keeps hair follicles healthy & supports hair growth. It also helps in preventing free radical damage & provides a healthy scalp.
Ingredients and their Uses:
|1.||Alsi (Linum usitatissimum)||Sd||150mg.|
|2.||Bhringraja (Eclipta alba)||W.P.||100mg.|
|3.||Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)||Rt||60mg.|
|4.||Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)||W.P.||50mg.|
|5.||Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||Rt||40mg.|
|6.||Shakhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)||Frt||40mg.|
|7.||Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica)||W.P.||25mg.|
|8.||Hibiscus (Butea monosperma)||Frt||20mg.|
- It is the richest vegetable source of Omega-3 fatty acids called ALA( Alpha Linolenic Acid).
- This essential fat moisturizes the scalp’s skin from within and helps reduce dryness and flakiness. Thus it can improve the symptoms of dandruff, eczema, and acne.
- It helps the hair by making it stronger, shinier, and flexible so you will have less breakage.
- It is a good source of Vitamin B and minerals such as magnesium, manganese, Copper, and Selenium- all of them provide nourishment to hair follicles and encourage stronger and healthier new growth.
- Lignans are fiber-like compound that acts as strong Anti-oxidants. They help protect hair cells from the normal aging process that thins the hair.
- Being a potent hair vitalizer has a host of bioactive Constituents including Flavonoids and Phytochemicals, Steroids, Sterols, etc.
- It promotes hair growth and cures baldness.
- It effectively increases blood circulation in the scalp and hair follicles, bringing more nutrients and promoting hair growth.
- It treats Dandruff and scalp itchiness.
- It reduces hair fall and premature greying of hairs.
- It treats scalp infections due to its Anti-microbial properties.
- It possesses powerful Anti-oxidant and Anti-inflammatory properties which both aid in scalp health.
- It is a rich source of Flavonoid Fatty acid, Glucose, Potassium, Tannins, and Nitrates.
- It contains tyrosine, an amino acid that stimulates the production of melanin, inhibiting the loss of melanin in the hair and preventing the greying of hairs.
- Its Anti-oxidant nature slows down the aging process for skin and hair.
- The stimulation of the production of collagen and sebum helps to encourage healthy hair growth through its stimulation of DHEA (DHEA is a natural hormone that slows down or reverses aging.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties are great to help with dandruff and other scalp ailments like eczema and scalp psoriasis.
- Brahmi –
- It helps in the prevention of spilled ends, reduction in hair loss, and elimination of dandruff.
- It also reduces hair fall, cleanses your scalp, gives soothing effects, and amplifies overall hair health.
- Yashtimadhu –
- It contains vitamins, potassium,bioactive constituent like glycyrrhizin,sterols,tannins,flavonoids,biotin, resins,saponins,isoflavones
- It has anti-oxidant,anti-inflammatory,adaptogenic,synergistic properties.
- It helps in hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp and hair follicles.
- It not only cures baldness but also prevents premature greying sudden hair fall and different types of scalp infections.
- Shankhpushpi –
- It is gifted with Flavonoids, Peptides, Anthocyanins, Glucosides, Phenolic compounds, Acetylcholine, etc.
- It is helpful in the very early greying of hairs, thinning of hairs, hair loss, and early baldness.
- Mandukaparni –
- It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-stress properties.
- It helps in stimulating the hair follicles by preventing hair loss and greying of the hairs.
- Hibiscus –
- It stimulates hair growth, conditions hair, and prevents baldness.
- It prevents premature greying of hairs.
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)