Heart Tone Capsules
Throughout a person’s lifetime, the heart continues to beat day and night. If there is any problem in the heart of a person during the life span then they themselves are responsible for it. The entire body will be affected if the heart is unhealthy. If the heart is not healthy then its effects are seen on the whole body. Cureayu Heart Tone Capsule is a 100% herbal Ayurvedic supplement. Its formulation is derived from ancient Ayurvedic texts. Which have been compiled by nature scientists, sages, etc. through their experiments, discussion, and meditation. It has been launched in the market after testing and trials according to new-age science. There are no known side effects.
Ingredients and their uses.
|1.||Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)||St.Bk.||100mg.|
|2.||Pushkarmool (Inula racemosa)||Rt||100mg.|
|3.||Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)||Lv||50mg.|
|4.||Gotu kola (Centella asiatica)||W.P||50mg.|
|5.||Parwal (Trichosanthes dioica)||W.P||50mg.|
|6.||Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)||Frt||50mg.|
|7.||Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)||St.Bk.||25mg.|
|8.||Ginger (Zingiber officinale)||Rz||25mg.|
|9.||Garlic (Allium sativum)||Bulb||25mg.|
|10.||Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)||Stm||25mg.|
- Arjuna –
- Blood pressure can be significantly lowered, and the lipid profile can be improved.
- It contains antioxidant qualities and is good for both overall and heart health.
- It is well known that Arjuna is a strong myocardial tonic that is helpful in ischemic heart disease.
- Puskarmool –
- It has the ability to widen coronary blood arteries and improve cardiac circulation in those with angina.
- Tulsi –
- It has profound effects on the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases by means of lowering blood Lipid content, suppressing Ischemia and Stroke, and reducing hypertension.
- It has stronger antioxidant qualities. It also reduces the risk of pulmonary hypertension and is crucial in antiplatelet aggregation.
- Gotu Kola –
- It improves blood circulation. These effects are thought to be driven by substances known as triterpenes, which promote the synthesis of cardiac glycoside.
- Cardiac glycosides are natural substances that speed up and strengthen the heart’s contractions.
- It also stabilizes fatty plaques in blood vessels which can prevent heart attack or stroke.
- Parwal –
- It is used as a cardiotonic and to lower cholesterol.
- Amla –
- It aids in maintaining healthy triglyceride and cholesterol ratios naturally without any adverse effects.
- It lowers blood pressure as well.
- Cinnamon –
- It lowers blood pressure, lipids, and some other significant risk factors for heart disease.
- Ginger –
- According to a study by the University of Maryland Medical Center, it reduces cholesterol levels and also prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Garlic –
- By preventing cell damage, controlling cholesterol, and reducing blood pressure, it has advantageous benefits for heart health.
- It also reduces plaque build-up in arteries.
- Giloy –
- Through the inhibition of glucuronide and cholesterol, it modulates lipid metabolism and also protects the heart against infarction with its antioxidant properties.
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)