Joint Care Capsules
Cureayu Joint Care Supplements are designed to nourish and stabilize cartilages/ligaments while also maintaining calcium levels in the bones and joints. It supports the musculoskeletal system and assists in everyday wear and tear using important elements such as guggul gum resin extract (guggul), turmeric rhizome extract (Haldi), Indian frankincense gum resin extract (Shallaki), and ginger rhizome extract (Shunthi). Cureayu Joint Care provides comprehensive support by nourishing and stabilizing cartilage and ligaments by minimizing friction and promoting smooth joint mobility.
Ingredients and their Uses:
|1.||Guggul (Commiphora mukul)||Ex.||150mg.|
|2.||Shallaki (Boswellia serrata)||Ex.||100mg.|
|3.||Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)||Rz||100mg.|
|4.||Turmeric (Curcuma longa)||Rz||100mg.|
|5.||Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)||W.P.||50mg.|
- Guggul –
- Its most potent component, “GUGGULSTERONE,” aids in inhibiting these protein complexes, which have a direct and beneficial impact on lowering joint pain and inflammation. Therefore, it has been established by both science and Ayurveda that guggul is a highly efficient treatment for joint pain and inflammatory diseases.
- A variety of plant components, including plant steroids, essential oils, lignans, flavonoids, carbohydrates, and amino acids, are present in guggul, and they may all play a role in the many health benefits of this herb.
- Shallaki –
- It has strong anti-inflammatory properties and relieves pain.
- It contains a lot of Alkaloids, Beta Boswellia acids, and phytochemicals.
- Osteoarthritis and other inflammatory disorders affecting the joints are both treated with it.
- Sunthi –
- It has anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Its anti-inflammatory qualities are especially helpful in arthritic conditions. Its anti-inflammatory ingredients work in a similar manner to COX-2 inhibitors. (Cox-2 inhibitors are drugs used to treat pains and inflammations)
- Turmeric –
- The most active component of it is curcumin, which makes up the majority of the curcuminoids.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties are used to treat painful and inflammatory disorders like osteoarthritis.
- Nirgundi –
- It possesses strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-convulsant properties.
- The alkaloid “Nishindine” is present in roots and bark and has strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities, which helps arthritis sufferers with joint pain and muscular spasm.
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)