Cureayu Kulvardhak-Male supplements
Cureayu Kulvardhak-Male supplements support and enhance stamina and count booster. It is responsible for increasing Libido and stamina. It also enhances testosterone and increases sperm quality as well as sperm count. Moreover, Kulvardhak Male is also helpful in boosting the male reproductive system.
Ingredients and their uses.
|1.||Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)||Rt||71.4mg|
|2.||Kapi kacchu (Mucuna prurita)||Sd||71.4mg|
|3.||Gokhru (Triblus terrestris)||Frt||71.4 mg|
|4.||Nagbala (Side rhonbifolia)||W.p||71.4 mg|
|5.||Atibala (Sida veronicaefolia)||Wp||71.4 mg|
|6.||Makahne (Euryale ferox)||Sd||71.4 mg|
|7.||Ashwagandha (withania somnifera)||Rt||71.4 mg|
- It is advantageous for enhancing the health of men.
- Strong spermatogenic characteristics of the root powder make it an excellent treatment for sperm abnormalities such as teratospermia (abnormal sperm shape), oligospermia (low sperm count), hypospermia (low volume of semen), and asthenozoospermia (sperm motility), and it also promotes spermatogenesis (i.e. sperm production).
- It enhances the production of male hormones like testosterone and luteinizing hormone since it is a natural antioxidant.
- It also treats conditions like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- Gokhru powder –
- Gokhru powder cures male infertility by increasing sperm production and sperm motility (sperm movement).
- Low sperm volume, oligospermia (low sperm count), hypospermia (low sperm volume), asthenozoospermia (sperm motility), and teratospermia are among the conditions that the churna can aid with (abnormal sperm shape).
- Nagbala –
- Nagbala nourishes and improves the quality of semen if consumed on a regular basis.
- It also plays an important role in enhancing sperm count and is considered to be highly effective in sperm regeneration.
- Atibala –
- The effectiveness of atibala in enhancing male sexual health is remarkable.
- The herb is particularly helpful for treating sperm disorders such as asthenozoospermia (which affects sperm motility), teratospermia (which affects sperm shape), oligospermia (which affects sperm count), hypospermia (which affects semen volume), and increases spermatogenesis (i.e., sperm production).
- It increases the production of male hormones like testosterone and luteinizing hormone since it is high in antioxidants.
- Additionally, it treats issues like erectile dysfunction and early ejaculation and boosts libido when engaging in sexual activity.
- Makhana –
- When a man is infertile, Makhana can be employed.
- It makes semen more sticky, which enhances both the quantity and quality of semen.
- Makhana also promotes sexual desires and prevents early sperm ejaculation.
- Ashwagandha –
- It is well known that ashwagandha helps males become fertile.
- Ashwagandha’s applications for male infertility have been covered extensively in ayurvedic literature.
- It is an effective aphrodisiac that raises testosterone levels and could aid in the treatment of male infertility brought on by stress.
- A potent antioxidant that supports the fight against free radicals is ashwagandha.
- By decreasing sperm cell damage, sperm quantity and quality are increased.
- Kapikacchu –
- Kapikacchu is a well-known tonic for men that is also used to cure infertility and as an aphrodisiac.
- It has been discovered that affecting the hypothalamus and pituitary regions of the brain, it increases sperm count and motility in infertile men and enhances the quality of the semen.
- Men’s levels of testosterone, dopamine and luteinizing hormone are managed by these areas, and as a result, sperm count and reproductive organ function are controlled.
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)