Madhumeh Har Ayurvedic Capsules
Keeps the blood sugar level stable and encourages a balanced metabolism reducing the likelihood of problems from diabetes.
Ingredients and their Uses:
|1.||Indian Kino Tree (Pterocarpus marsupium)||W.P.||120mg.|
|2.||Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre)||Lv||100mg.|
|3.||Karela (Momordica charantia)||W.P.||100mg.|
|4.||Bael (Aegle mamelos)||Fr||70mg.|
|5.||Turmeric (Curcuma longa)||Rz||50mg.|
|6.||Guggul (Commiphora mukul)||Ex||25mg.|
|7.||Saptrangi (Salacia oblonga||Lv||25mg.|
|8.||Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)||Rt||25mg.|
|9.||Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)||Rt||20mg.|
- Indian Kino Tree –
- It contains a substance called “Marsupsin” that, by reducing fasting and postprandial Blood Sugar levels without causing significant adverse effects, prevents type II diabetes mellitus complications from developing over time.
- Gurmar –
- Gymnemic acid is the main active ingredient in the substance.
- Your capacity to taste sweetness is diminished because it disables the sugar receptors on the tongue. This may result in fewer cravings for sugar.
- It reduces blood sugar levels after a meal and has anti-diabetic and antioxidant qualities.
- By boosting insulin synthesis and repairing insulin-secreting islet cells, it also seems to help maintain healthy insulin levels. Both contribute to reducing blood sugar.
- Karela –
- It has an anti-diabetic effect and helps in the treatment of diabetes because it contains Polypeptide-P and Charantin.
- Bael –
- It helps to treat type 2 diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels because it possesses antioxidant, anti-diabetic, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Turmeric –
- Curcumin, which is its most active component that lowers blood sugar, is present in it.
- It also enhances insulin performance.
- Facilitating insulin uptake into cells, lessens insulin resistance.
- It protects the beta cells that make insulin.
- Guggul –
- It effectively treats diabetes and possesses promising anti-diabetic characteristics.
- Saptrangi –
- Catechins, Quinone, and Anthocyanidins are the active ingredients.
- The two most significant bioactive substances are salacinol and kotalanol, which are both glucoside and mangiferin.
- It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic, and antioxidant effects.
- It lowers blood sugar levels in type II diabetes by enhancing insulin sensitivity, decreasing carbohydrate absorption, and improving insulin effectiveness.
- Ashwagandha –
- It possesses antioxidant and anti-diabetic qualities.
- It functions by affecting the body’s insulin synthesis and sensitivity.
- It promotes the release of insulin into the bloodstream, enhancing the way that blood sugar is broken down.
- Chitrak –
- It helps with diabetic management.
- Due to its anti-diabetic and anti-oxidant qualities, it decreases blood glucose levels by promoting insulin secretion.
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)