Cureayu Ayurveda Prostate Care Capsules(Armour of Kind Gland)
Cureayu Prostate Care supports normal prostate and urinary functions. One of the most prevalent diseases affecting older men is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), which is a benign swelling of the prostate gland. It is the most frequent reason for urinary blockage in older men.
Ingredients and their uses :
|1.||Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens)||frt||160mg|
|2.||Turmeric (Curcuma longa)||Rz||100mg.|
|3.||Soya bean (Glycine max )||Sd||100mg|
|4.||Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)||Ft||80mg|
|5.||Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)||Rt||60mg|
- Saw palmetto –
- It enhances the activities of the urinary tract, such as incontinence and trouble urinating brought on by Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH), a disorder that involves an enlargement of the prostate gland and reduces urine flow.
- It impacts the level of the DHT and aids in slowing the development of malignant cells in the prostate gland.
- Turmeric –
- The most strong and active components in turmeric are called curcuminoids.
- Curcumin has the ability to block a number of cell signalling pathways, which aids in halting and decreasing the growth of tumour cells.
- Both radioprotective and radiosensitizing effects are exhibited by curcumins.
- These can help in increasing the radiation susceptibility of cancer cells and shield your body from radiation’s negative effects.
- Soya bean –
- The phytoestrogens known as Soy isoflavones, notably genistein and daidzein, have been found to accumulate in prostate tissue where they behave as weak estrogens and have anti-prostate cancer properties.
- Gokshura –
- Due to its diuretic properties, it relieves BPH or an enlarged prostate gland.
- It helps in boosting urine production and decreases urination-related swelling and burning.
- Chitrak –
- It helps in preventing the growth of cancer cells in the prostate.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help in lowering swelling.
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)