Cureayu So good is a perfect herbal combination of herbs and spices like Turmeric, Garlic, Indian Lilac, Indian Madder, and Long pepper. This master combination gives a preventive approach against premature aging and lifestyle diseases of the modern world. It goes without saying “PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.”
We all eat, breathe, and live in this modern environment, getting external toxins from food additives/chemicals, air, and water pollution. Pollution from the environment that enters our body ends up beings red in our bodies. Our bodies were simply never designed to metabolize and digest these modern adulterated foods and our systems struggle to detoxify such overwhelming amounts of pollution. When the main organs have more toxins than they can handle, these reactive and toxic compounds can be released into the body stream, disrupting the systems of the body and causing premature aging and disease. These premature aging and diseases occur due to hormonal changes, low immune system, organ damage, free radical effects, and adverse effects on the brain and nervous system induced by the external pollutants entering the body from the environment.
Ingredients and their uses.
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
(Active ingredient Curcuminoids)
|Garlic (Allium sativum)
(Active ingredient Allicin)
|Indian lilac (Azadirachta indica)
(Active ingredient nimbil)
|Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia)
(Active ingredient Glycosides)
|Long pepper (Piper longum)
(Active ingredient Piperine)
- Turmeric –
- It contains the bioactive substance curcumin with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in chronic inflammation which contributes to many diseases like Heart attack, Stroke Diabetes, Cancer, etc. It fights inflammation at the molecular level.
- It has powerful antioxidant effects, It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own anti-oxidant enzymes thus helping against Heart attack, Cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- It boosts levels of the brain hormone, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative conditions in your brain thus helping improve brain functions and reducing the risk of brain disease.
- It lowers the risk of heart disease by improving the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant agent.
- It leads to several changes on the molecular levels that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer.
- It can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- It helps in treating symptoms of arthritis and in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- It is an effective anti-depressant. It boosts the BDNF levels along with brain neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine and alleviates the symptoms of depression.
- It helps delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases.
- Garlic –
- It contains sulfur compounds like allicin, diallyl disulfide, and S-ally| cysteine, It is highly nutritious, and rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- It helps in prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like flu and the common cold.
- It reduces total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, particularly in those who have high cholesterol levels. It reduces blood pressure. Heart attacks and strokes are the world’s biggest killers and high BP is the most important driver of these diseases. It contains antioxidants that protect against cell damage and aging. It reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- It improves Athletic performance by reducing fatigue and enhances work capacity and better exercising capacity. It improves bone health. It helps in the detoxification of heavy metals like lead in the body. Sulfur compounds protect against organ damage from heavy metal toxicity.
- Indian lilac –
- It is loaded with Nimbin, nimbolide, and quercetin.
- It helps to protect from free radical damages which otherwise can lead to heart diseases, cancer diabetes, etc.
- It has hypoglycemic properties hence daily uses help in regulating blood sugar levels towards normal.
- It’s a cleansing property to remove toxins from the body.
- It is calcium-rich and thus good for bones, helps in relieving arthritic pain, and reduces inflammation.
- It is rich in Iron. It builds immunity by enhancing the immune system and keeps various microbial infections at bay. Good for skin health and cures pimples.
- It keeps hair healthy by supporting hair follicle growth and a fresh moist scalp to get rid of dandruff.
- It kills unhealthy bacteria and thus cleanses the gut. It maintains the alkaline level of saliva and fights germs thus giving Oral protection.
- Indian madder –
- It contains the active ingredient Glycosides.
- It helps in the fight against cancer due to anti-cancer activity by the presence of compounds like Cyclic hexapeptides and quinones.
- Improves immunity by helping with the proper functioning of the Lymphatic system, which is an integral element of the immune system.
- It treats urolithiasis with ruberythric acid, which tones down calcium and magnesium and the formation of kidney stones in the long run. Its anti-spasmodic property allows kidney stones to pass with ease.
- Helps in weight loss. Stops cough. It protects the liver due to a bioactive compound called ‘ Rubiadin” which rebalances the liver enzymes.
- It has strong hepatoprotective property also useful in jaundice. It increases white blood cells (WBC) or Leukocytes and is able to treat leukopenia. It helps boosts kidney functions by keeping elevated levels of creatinine and urea to normal.
- Helps in wound healing due to anthraquinones and tannins which are having wound healing properties.
- Helps in stopping bleeding internal and external like nose bleeding or chronic skin wounds by making them dry.
- Helps in treating allergies by calming mast cells of the immune system and prevents the release of chemicals like Histamine. This, in turn, reduces the symptoms such as running nose, itch skin, and watery eyes which occur during an allergic reaction.
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help in preventing chronic diseases like heart diseases, diabetes, stroke, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.
- Long pepper –
- It is rich in Alkaloids, beta-sitosterol, and analgesic. It also has tons of eugenol, glycoside, piperine, resins, sugar, essential oils, volatile oils, terpenoids etc.
- It helps in regulating the blood sugar levels towards normal due to anti- diabetic Its hepatoprotective property makes sure that liver toxicity is always managed. It also prevents jaundice from occurring.
- It has strong anti-bacterial properties thus protecting the body from bacterial infection.
- Helps in weight loss, Improves skeletal health. Good for menstrual problems as it helps curb heavy menstrual flow and menstrual cramps. It combats the symptoms of PMS. Helps in stimulating the contractions of the uterus and speeds up the delivery for pregnant women. It also stimulates the quick healing of the uterus. Acts as an aphrodisiac help to stimulate libido and use for erectile dysfunction.
- It helps in asthma, bronchitis, COPD, cough, and cold symptoms. It provides relief from cough and congestion and also helps in removing phlegm deposits from the respiratory tract. Imbued with excellent carminative and digestive properties it helps in treating a host of digestive woes. The potent anti-flatulent, anti-acid properties reduce the formation of gas thus reducing flatulence, and bloating. It also prevents the formation of excessive acid in the stomach, thereby treating indigestion, ulcer, and gastritis.
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)
- High BP
- Cardiac Arrest. Stroke
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Diabetes, Cancer
- Arthritis, Kidney Stone,
- Alcoholic & Fatty Liver,
- General Weakness & Fatigue
- Indigestion & Gastric
- Menstrual Disorders, PMS, POD, PCOS.
- Loss of Libido
- Flu, Cough & Cold
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress, OCD, Loss of Memory
- Impaired Concentration, Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia