Cureayu Women’s Care is a comprehensive supplement for menstrual health and comfort. It offers a broad approach to women’s health by supporting proper hormone utilization and balance. The phytoestrogen property of Cureayu Women’s Care assists women to combat physical and emotional discomfort during menstruation. Cureayu Women’s care regulates the stress-free cycle by maintaining levels of the female hormones in the body.
The menstrual cycle is a complex set of communication and actions; anything that interrupts this communication of the reproductive system may cause the uterus to not function properly.
Ingredients and their Uses:
|Ashoka (Saraca asoca)||St.Bk||150mg|
|Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)||Rt||125mg|
|Lodhra (Symplocos racemose)||St. Bk.||125mg|
|Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)||Rz||75mg|
|Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis||Lv||75mg|
- Ashoka –
- It is rich in Flavonoids, Tannis, Glycosides, Quercetin, Beta-Sitosterol, Luteolin, and Phytoestrogens.
- It is a uterine tonic helping with severe cramps, bloating, tiredness and burning sensation during menses, all kinds of menstrual problems like Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), Amenorrhea (Absent of periods) Dysmenorrhea (painful periods) Menorrhagia (Heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding) menorrhagia (menstrual bleeding at irregular intervals) Menopause (End of periods).
- It is also effective for female infertility & endometriosis because of its astringent and cold properties.
- Shatavari –
- It contains different photochemical like Steroidal Saponins known as Shatavarins, Alkaloids, Isoflavones, Oilgosaccharid Flavonoids, and Sterols.
- It has many minerals like manganese, copper, zinc, and also vitamin A& C.
- It is known for supporting the female reproductive system at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Health- As an estrogen regulator it helps in preventing irregular menstrual cycle, managing premenstrual syndrome (PMS), treating menstrual cramps, and alleviating uncomfortable bloating during periods.
- Imbued with potent anti-inflammatory, anti-androgenic, anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, anti-microbial, astringent, and wound healing properties.
- It holds high significance in the management and treatment of numerous gynecological problems including menstrual disorders, menopause, infertility, etc.
- It has an active ingredient “Gingerol”.It has Anti-oxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, and Carminative properties.
- It provides relief from various aches including menstrual pain.
- It also abates the symptoms of nausea and morning sickness in pregnant women.
- It facilitates weight loss by speeding up the metabolism thus improving digestion, which helps in burning stored fat and processing glucose in the blood.
- Aloe vera –
- It contains many beneficial bioactive compounds including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and anti-oxidants.
- It has anti-microbial anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
- It increases collagen and improves skin elasticity.
- It helps the skin retain moisture and improves skin integrity, which could benefit Dry skin conditions.
- It accelerates wound healing.
- It reduces constipation.
- It reduces acidity and provides relief from heartburn due to its alkaline properties.
- It also has shown the potential in slowing the growth of breast cancer
- Each Pack contains 30 capsules.
- 1 capsule twice a day (morning and evening)
Good for PMS