Women Rich Hair Tablets
Ingredients and their uses.
|1.||Borage Oil (20%)
(Containing Gamma Linolenic Acid 10mg)
|5.||Grape Seed Extract||10mg|
|6.||Green Tea Extract||10mg|
- Borage Oil –
- It contains a lot of healthy fatty acids.
- It enables you to regularly take care of your skin, hair, and nails.
- It benefits from its hydrating, anti-inflammatory, and anti-ageing qualities.
- It is necessary to encourage hair development.
- N-acetyl-L-Cysteine –
- The body uses it to produce antioxidants.
- Antioxidants defend and fix damaged cells. One of the most prevalent proteins in hair and skin is keratin.
- It has a lot of NAC in it as building blocks. Disulfide bridges it creates give Keratin its strength and stiffness.
- Niacin –
- It is also called vitamin B3. It improves blood circulation.
- It also provides the hair follicle with oxygen and nutrients, which is the main reason it is important for a healthy scalp and turns hair into thicker hair.
- Vitamin B7 is another name for it. It can speed up the growth of hair follicles and enhance keratin production in hair.
- Consuming it enhances the overall thickness and shine of hair.
- It is also known as vitamin H.
- Grape Seed Extract –
- It is often used as a deep moisturiser, shine booster, and flat iron and blow dryer heat protector.
- Its capacity to raise shine, smoothness, and silkiness makes it one of the most potent antioxidants.
- Green Tea Extract–
- Strong antioxidants like E G C G (Epigallocatechin Gallate) are present in it.
- It inhibits the activity of DHT, which causes hair loss and promotes hair growth by activating hair follicles.
- Choline Bitartrate –
- Our bodies make choline to build cell walls, but there is not enough of it to meet our bodies’ needs, and thus causes hair loss. Choline supplementation supports the structure of hair cells and encourages hair growth.
- Zinc –
- The growth and repair of hair tissue are significantly influenced by the mineral zinc.
- Additionally, it keeps the oil glands near the follicles to function properly.
- A common sign of zinc deficiency is hair loss.
- Research demonstrates that zinc supplements lessen hair loss caused by zinc deficiency.
- Inositol –
- More popularly known as myoinositol. People who regularly take inositol claim that their hair loss condition has improved and there is less hair loss.
- Copper –
- To preserve hair colour, copper is required for the synthesis of melanin, the chemical that gives hair its colour.
- Hair follicle size is increased and follicle death is inhibited by copper peptides.
- Copper peptides are important for promoting new hair growth, but they can also make your existing hair appear and feel thicker by enlarging the follicle size.
- Selenium –
- It eliminates the fungus that causes dandruff, it is a crucial component of many dandruff remedies.
- It is necessary for the thyroid hormones that regulate hair growth.
- Iron –
- Iron plays a huge role in the formation of red blood cells, which transport oxygen to hair follicles. When the hair follicles receive sufficient amounts of oxygen, healthy hair growth is fostered.
- Keratin, a protein responsible for creating the structure of hair, is produced in part by iron. When the body is properly stocked with iron, it helps to strengthen the hair.
- Folic acid –
- The creation of DNA and RNA, which are crucial for the growth and repair of hair cells, depends on folic acid. This could support strengthening hair.
- By enhancing the production of keratin, a protein that creates the structure of hair, folic acid can assist improve hair texture.
- The health of the hair as a whole depends on folic acid. Breakage, split ends, and other typical hair problems can be avoided with its help.